The True Universe

This is a strange site that uses various sources like anime and game as it basis. Once you warm up to it, I'm sure you'll have fun.
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Discourse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Admin



Posts : 2006
Join date : 2010-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Discourse   January 17th 2012, 7:03 pm

Natomi was confused and blinked. "Okay." She figured it had to do with the other girls younger mind-set but wasn't sure. "What do you mean by servants?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.simplygaming.org
Namey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1925
Join date : 2010-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Discourse   January 18th 2012, 6:47 pm

Angel points to the front doors as people scream, yell and scramble out of the way of the mythical creature, Medusa! The gorgon was supporting a pair of stylish sunglasses this evening as she comes slithering into the homless shelter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin



Posts : 2006
Join date : 2010-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Discourse   January 19th 2012, 5:05 am

The only reason Aron hadn't responded because he was already gone to get Angel something to eat. Natomi was a bit taken back to see what seemed to be a Medusa coming into the homeless shelter. It didn't really freak her out or bother her because she was used to these sorts of things. She didn't think she would ever get used to something else. Regardless, it didn't seem to come here to start a fight or anything.

She blinked a bit, looking at Angel. "..Is that your friend?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.simplygaming.org
Namey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1925
Join date : 2010-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Discourse   January 19th 2012, 5:25 am

Angel looks over to Naromi and nods "Yes. Medusa is a good friend of mine." she says as the gorgon slithers up "Lady Angelica, I am releaved to find you unharmed." she says "Myself and others have been searching for you for over a year now." Medusa says "I bring ill news." she says in a dire tone, looking around "But not here. Some of your servents are coming for you and not all of them are as pleased to see you as I am." she says "Huh?" Angel says, looking around "They're Not here to play?" she asks. Medysa shakes her head "No. We must leave before they get here." she says as she ushers Angel off the bed and towards the door "But it's still raining out there!" Angel says in slight alarm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin



Posts : 2006
Join date : 2010-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Discourse   January 21st 2012, 4:12 am

Natomi didn't know what was going on, but she didn't want Angel hurt. She got up from her spot to follow them. "Wait. Could you hold on for a minute so I could get her a rain jacket or something at least?" The water did hurt her after all.

"..Did I miss something?"

Aron had came back, slightly soaking wet with the food from his errand, he wasn't strangely the least bit bothered by Medusa being there despite the others freaking out.

Natomi shook her head. "Just a friend of Angel's."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.simplygaming.org
Namey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1925
Join date : 2010-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Discourse   January 21st 2012, 4:32 pm

Medusa stops and seems to glare at the front door as the people scatter. Standing there was a group of skeletons "Hey!" one points "There's the gorgon!" it says "And there's the dhampir!" says another one "Let's gettum!" yells a third "YEEAAAHHH!!" the whole group yells, hefting up sharpened bones. Eddie pulls out his tasergun "Alright, hold it right there!" he says as he points at one of the skeletons "Get that human outta th-" the skeletons words were cut off as an arrow slices through it's skull, causing it to crumble. Medusa was pointing her bow at the group of undead "I suggest you boneheads leave!" she orders "It's the traitor!" one cries "Get her!" yells another one "YEEEAAAHHHH!!!" they all yell, charging Medusa!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin



Posts : 2006
Join date : 2010-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Discourse   January 23rd 2012, 3:17 am

Natomi despite her background and training didn't like fighting but she would fight when she had too. It seemed at the moment talking wasn't going to work so she was just going have to throw down. She had to think for only a second of her options. She could light them on fire, but given their anatomy they might run around for a bit, giving them time to light other things on fire. And it would cause more panic being in the shelter. So that left charging it to kinetic fire instead, but that still left the same problem of friendly fire.

Best to go melee until we get out of this shelter..

"Aron! Make sure the others don't get hurt!" And then she charged forward with a inhuman speed, with the grace and power of a ninja. She used flame-empowered melee attacks, though even without that her strength would have been enough. Her primary goal was to get some of the attention off Medusa and taking the fight outside where she wouldn't have to worry about innocent people getting hurt. She mostly aimed for 'vital' points, though a bit different since they weren't living, but a head shot or something to keep them from walking worked the same.

Aron, for his part, did hold back just a bit already having an idea of what Natomi was doing. It seemed like these skeletons made up what they lacked in power in team spirit, or try outs for a metal band. He didn't know and didn't care. Skeletons like that typically weren't too much trouble unless there was a large group of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.simplygaming.org
Namey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1925
Join date : 2010-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Discourse   January 23rd 2012, 4:03 am

The skeletons that Natomi had smashed by hitting their vital spots only reformed seconds later and began attacking again, the ones where she hit their heads, however, didn't get back up. As for Medusa, her thick scaily hide wasn't effected much by their sharpened bones. She was was also more then a match for the skeletons. With her tail, she smashed and crushed them with ease.

When the last one was destroyed, Medusa looks over to Angel "We must be moving now." she says, urgently "Low level monsters like them aren't much of a threat by themselves, however, they can't orginise themselves into groups like this either." she cautions "There's a higher level monster at work here and I don't plan on sticking around for it to come after us." she says, heading to the back room door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin



Posts : 2006
Join date : 2010-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Discourse   January 25th 2012, 8:41 am

They had their own things to worry about but still all the same Natomi wanted to help as that was just in their nature as long as it was within their power. Or sometimes even when it was not. So in this case she followed her heart, she turned to Angel. "Can we come with you? We're not defenseless, and maybe we could help?"

Aron heard this but though he didn't mind helping he had a few reservations, mostly in regards to a few things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.simplygaming.org
Namey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1925
Join date : 2010-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Discourse   January 25th 2012, 10:35 pm

Angel didn't have any problem with them tagging along. They were nice to her, so she needed to return their kindness. She nods "Okay." she says, knowing that Medusa wouldn't argue with her "If we're going to leave now." the gorgon says as she ushers Angel out the back door and standing at the back exit, was a large minotaur holding a massive axe "Medusa! You Traitor!" he snarls as he hefts his axe like it weighs nothing "Turn over the girl and yourself to the castles new master." he orders, pointing to Natomi and Aron "And they will be free to leave." he says.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin



Posts : 2006
Join date : 2010-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Discourse   January 28th 2012, 9:05 am

"I'm not going to abandon my friends." Natomi slowly prepared for a fight, though she didn't want too. She didn't know how strong the minotaur was, how skilled they were or anything and she didn't want to assume anything. She did, however, hope they did underestimate her because of her size.

Aron didn't know entirely what was going on, but he didn't like the sound of this 'turning over' to a master of a castle. Though he had to ask, what castle? His mind was already running over the possibilities. A lord, as in the master of a castle? But there weren't any real lords anymore, at least in the traditional sense in the modern era. A quick thought of Angel and Medusa came to mind.

Angel..definitely was different. The fangs, the abnormal strength when she pushed the drunken idiot away, her clothes; and now her friend Medusa who was tied with Greek Mythology. It was anything but normal, and with this confirmed it but right now he could think later about that. At the present, there was more of a drive to focus on the Minotaur that might want to happily turn their faces to orange juice pulp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.simplygaming.org
Namey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1925
Join date : 2010-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Discourse   January 29th 2012, 12:27 am

The Minotuar frowns (a strange sight to see coinsidering the bull face) "This is not your choice to make." he says as he turns his head slightly as four harpies come flying down and two werewolves jump down, growling. Medusa frowns as well, looking to Angel 'M'lady." she says "What is your wish?" she asks. Angel looks over to Aron and Natomi "I will stay with my new friends." she says. Medusa nods "Very well." she says, then looks to the Minotuar "There you have it. She stays here." the gorgon reaches up and takes her sunglasses off "Don't make me destroy all of you." she says in a low tone. The Minotuar takes a step back "As you say." he says, noding to his forces. The harpies and werewolves back off as well. The Minotuar nods "Until next time then." he says, turns and thunders off, waving for his forces to follow. The sounds of sirens would be heard quickly approching. Medusa puts her sunglasses back on and turns to Aron and Natomi "Thank you for sticking up for my Lady." she says "But by doing so, you have made an ememy of this new Lord." she warns, looking to the sound of the sirens "Let us be off." she says and Angel nods, looking out the door "But it'sstill raining." she points out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin



Posts : 2006
Join date : 2010-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Discourse   January 30th 2012, 6:13 pm

Aron was trying to think. "If the water is warm, would it still hurt you Angel?" He had an idea but he needed to get an answer real quick. If not they were running a bit out of options, it wasn't like they could just 'will' the bad weather away and make it stop raining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.simplygaming.org
Namey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1925
Join date : 2010-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Discourse   January 31st 2012, 12:23 am

Angel shakes her head "No. Warm water doesn't hurt, but cold water does if I leave it on me too long." she says, looking into the storm "Are you going to warm up the rain?" she asks, looking at Aron with Extream curiosity, as if expecting him to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin



Posts : 2006
Join date : 2010-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Discourse   February 1st 2012, 4:40 am

Aron chuckled lightly. "No, that's a bit out of my power. Natomi has powers over fire and heat. I was thinking of having her put a hand on your shoulder and warming up your body, so the rain wouldn't be cold to you at all."

"Ah, I see. So like I did for Shiori." N
atomi nodded and then went to Angel, placing a hand on her shoulder. A strange, but pleasant warmth began to spread through out her body. "Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.simplygaming.org
Namey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1925
Join date : 2010-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Discourse   February 2nd 2012, 3:13 pm

Since Angel's body tempture was lower then a normal persons, the incress in her internal tempture was unnatural and was causing her to get overheat and the rain was still having a negitive effect on her skin. Body tempture wasn't the problem, it wasn't her, it was the rain being too cold for her. Medusa shakes her head "You are causing my mistress discomfort." she says "We must find..." she trails off "Does one of you know how to drive a van?" she asks as she spies the van, belonging to the shelter."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin



Posts : 2006
Join date : 2010-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Discourse   February 4th 2012, 6:57 pm

Natomi stopped, normally that did work since internal would extend to external but if it was causing her discomfort in the first place it was best to leave it alone.

"I do." Aron said. "But we would have to ask."

"Be right back." Natomi says, going to find Eddie. "Sorry for bothering you, but do you know who the van belongs too?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.simplygaming.org
Namey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1925
Join date : 2010-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Discourse   February 4th 2012, 10:11 pm

Eddie was calming people down and trying to settle things down as the after math of the attack. He looks to Aron "That van belongs to the shelter." he says in a gruff tone "Just give them some extra blankets and some water." he says to another security guard, then turns to Aron "Look..." he drops the keys in Aron's hands "Just get them out of here. I'll make something up." he says as he gets back to work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin



Posts : 2006
Join date : 2010-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Discourse   February 7th 2012, 6:54 pm

Aron took the keys and gave a thank you before going to the van to get it started so the others could get out of here. Natomi came in not too long afterwards. It took a moment to fire the thing up but they got it started in not too long of time.

"Any place in particular?"
He asked, more to Medusa. She seemed to have a good head on her shoulders and the best idea of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.simplygaming.org
Namey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1925
Join date : 2010-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Discourse   February 7th 2012, 8:30 pm

Medusa shakes her head "I don't know of any place that's safe for us." she says. Angel looks over to the Massive building towering in the middle of the city "We can go there." she points. Medusa looks "That's Powers Inc. main building. Home of billionheir David Powers." she says points out "We can't just Walk in like we own the place." she says. Angel nods slowly, but her daddy Does own the place. However, daddy told her not to let others into the tower until he had a chance to meet with them first. "Take us to the outskirts of the city. That way if a fight breaks out, no one but us will get hurt." Medusa says.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin



Posts : 2006
Join date : 2010-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Discourse   February 9th 2012, 3:04 am

Natomi and Aron agreed with that sentiment and headed to the outskirts. He was thinking of just leaving this city altogether but it was likely they would be able to track someway, but it was better to buy time then to be caught completely unaware. In reality, running only got you so far before you got caught unless whatever was chasing you was dealt with in one way or the other. It was something Aron and Natomi knew all too well.

When they did reach the outskirts, Aron killed the van cutting it off. They were running a bit low on gas anyway and would need to refill. If things were good back with her clan, Natomi would have suggested going back to her home..only the fact she wasn't thinking it so much as home anymore since being here with Aron. She wasn't sure how to feel about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.simplygaming.org
Namey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1925
Join date : 2010-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Discourse   February 9th 2012, 11:16 pm

As they had stopped, Angel looks over to the gorgon "Medusa, what has happened at my castle?" she asks. Medusa shakes her head, her 'hair' hissing unhappily "While you were away, a powerful and strong vampire named Orlox took that opertunity to seize control of Castlevania and all it's inhabitants, then turned them loose on the village below." she explains "Most of the towns people managed to evacuate. However, when some remained loyal to you, Orlox desided to send the ones who sided with him, to find and destroy you." the gorgon says "And I don't need to remind you that's alot of people." she says in a low tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin



Posts : 2006
Join date : 2010-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Discourse   February 16th 2012, 2:59 am

While Aron was doing his thing to get things rolling again, Natomi was listening not having anything else to do and wanting to help. "How strong is this..Orlox? Do you know a bit of what they can do?"

Basic part of training; information gathering. Information was still among the more important things to learn. The wrong information could get you killed, and the right one could just save your lives and others. To some, it was more valuable then water at times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.simplygaming.org
Namey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1925
Join date : 2010-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Discourse   February 18th 2012, 12:07 am

Medusa was quiet, weighing her options at the moment. Clearly these were no ordinary people, the wings on the boy gave that away. They seemed strong and with so few to help Lady Angel, could they really afford Not to accept their help? She looks over to Aron and Natomi "He's a powerful, immortal vampire who's strength is said to match that of Lord Dracula himself. My lady is, at her current strength, no match for Orlox." she says, in an 'as-a-matter-of-fact' tone. Angel knew most of what her friend said to be truth. For one, Medusa never sugercoated things and two, she was warned to stay away from Orlox's part of the castle. She also knew there was one other within Castlevania who was much more stronger then she was, and it was only a matter of time before Galamoth desided to challenge Orlox for control over the castle and when that happened, all Angel's friends within the dark castle will most likely die in the ensuing battle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Discourse   

Back to top Go down
 
Discourse
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The True Universe :: Earthrealm :: New York-
Jump to: